Tuesday 20 December 2011

G.NA REVEALS HER GRANDFATHER HAS PASSED AWAY

Through her Twitter, she wrote, “On December 20th, my grandfather left the world. He was like my father ever since I was little. Because he lived in Canada, I wasn’t able to see him before he left, and I’m in disbelief with what is going on. This can’t be true. I’m so sorry I couldn’t even tell you that I loved you.”
She added, “I think it will be hard for me to attend to my schedules right now. But I will do my best for what I can do. Let’s not fall, G.NA!”
Cube Entertainment stated, “G.NA is currently filming for MBC‘s ‘Lulu Lala‘. She found out about her grandfather this morning. Although she tried to go to him, she wasn’t able to. G.NA tried to go to Canada once she was notified, but her family has decided not to hold a funeral there. Since he was a soldier, he will be laid to rest at the Seoul National Memorial Cemetary. Her family in Canada will be coming to hold the funeral. G.NA will be attending.”
Netizens commented, “Rest in peace,” and “He will have gone to a better place. Please don’t be too sad.”

No comments:

Post a Comment